Putin finds Russia accusation of tightening "Ukrainian crisis" unacceptable
Russia is ready to cooperate with members of Normandy four and US its settlement
Russian President Vladimir Putin said that Russia sincerely wishes a speedy settlement of the "Ukrainian crisis" and finds it unacceptable to accuse the State of dragging out the process. "TASS" reports this.
"We sincerely wish that the settlement of the Ukrainian crisis can be reached as soon as possible", he said. According to him, Russia is ready to continue to cooperate on this issue with both the United States and with the participants of "Normandy Four" (Russia, Germany, France, Ukraine).
Putin stressed that Russia wants to see Ukraine as the "good neighbor, predictable and civilized partner".
"Kyiv has finally come to understand the inevitability of a direct dialogue with the Donetsk and Luhansk, the need to fulfill its obligations under the Minsk Peace Deals", said Russian President.
Putin believes that it is unacceptable to blame Russia, as this "would lead to a deterioration of the already unhealthy situation on the European continent".
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels