Putin: Crimean wouldn't return money to Ukrainian banks
President of Russia signed an order that says all the credits have to be covered in rubles
President of Russia signed an order that explains how inhabitants of Crimea will cover their debts to Ukrainian banks. Accomplices of the Russian invaders in Crimea hope that after the Crimean annexation their debts to the Ukrainian financial institutions will be forgiven. The low “About specifics of regulation of debts of borrowers on the territory of Republic Crimea and on the territory of Sevastopol” from December 23, 2016 is already validated.
According to an order, the debts should be covered in rubles. The doubt since March, 2014 will shrink up to the amount of money already paid after this date.
Also the low regulates terms of personal loans.
On March, 2014 in Crimea took place a referendum. According to the results Crimean Peninsula was occupied by Russia.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars