Putin at G20 summit presented ice cream to leader of China
It is reported that Chinese leader was pleased of the gift
Russian President Vladimir Putin during a summit of leaders of the countries of the "Big Twenty" has presented to President Xi Jinping the box of Russian ice cream, writes "RIA Novosti" with reference to the Minister of Economic Development of Russia Alexey Ulyukayev.
At the beginning of the meeting, Putin said that Chinese businessmen during a meeting in Vladivostok have confessed that peole in their country are very fond of the Russian ice cream. At the same time one of the investors complained that the export of local ice cream from Russia is prohibited.
"I do not know the brand, but I know that Chinese President Xi Jinping was very pleased, he likes ice cream very much. He said that every time he buys in Moscow an ice-cream, and now it's for free.." - Ulyukayev said.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars