Putin against burning White House attracts guests of Russian shisha bar
Local hookah bar Oblacko in Tyumen, Russian Federation, decorated one of the walls with graffiti featuring the Russian President in front of flaming White House
In Tyumen, Russian Federation, on one of the walls of the shisha bar “Oblacko” appeared graffiti of Russian President Vladimir Putin on the background of the burning White House, KP.RU reports.
One of the members of bar's staff told Russians are excited to take pictures against the background of this wall image.
"Our visitors have a positive attitude to the drawing. On the Internet, many people criticize, but in reality the opposite is true: our guests are photographing, posing beside the image. We have wanted for a long time to decorate our place with some popular character, and the choice fell on Vladimir Putin. Who has a sense of humor, can understand that there is nothing to do with politics," the employee told.
According to the artist Sergey Spiridonov, the author of graffiti, its main task is "the expression of patriotic attitude to his own country, which will survive, in spite of everything.
The picture of size 3mx1,3m the author painted for three days by redrawing the picture from the Internet.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars