Poroshenko: Ukraine will restore territorial integrity via only diplomacy
"Ukraine dedicates itself to restoration of its territorial integrity and sovereignty, including termination of Crimea occupation, solely by politico-diplomatic means", he said
Ukraine will restore the territorial integrity using only political and diplomatic means. President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko commented on today's announcement of the Russian Federation on the alleged preparation of a terrorist act by Ukraine in the Crimea, press service of the Head of State reports.
"Ukraine is dedicated to the restoration of its territorial integrity and sovereignty, including the termination of the occupation of the Crimea, exclusively by political and diplomatic means", reads the statement.
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko urged the Russian Federation to respect international law and to respect the sovereignty of Ukraine.
"I call on Russia's leadership to focus on the faithful compliance with the basic norms of international law, particularly with regard to respect for the sovereignty, territorial integrity and human rights. I also expect that the Russian Federation will ensure the proper implementation of the security aspects of the Minsk Agreements, including through the use of mechanisms of Normandy format”, Poroshenko said.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain