Polozov: "Nadiya Savchenko feels relatively well"
Ukrainian pilot's layer call for Ukrainians to wish her a happy birthday
Ukrainian pilot Nadiya Savchenko feels relatively well, - reported her lawyer Nilolay Polozov during his interview to 112 Channel.
"I saw Nadiya on Friday. We talked with her for 4 hours, filled out the papers. Now she feels relatively well, but the effects of the dry hunger strike hard enough to overcome. She’s slowly gaining her normal weight.." - Polozov said.
The lawyer also reminded that on 11 May the pilot turns 35 years old. He proposed to congratulate Nadiya Savchenko sending her postcards.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas