Petro Poroshenko expressed his condolences to the families of plane crash victims
Meeting of International Advisory Council, headed by Poroshenko, began with a minute of silence
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko expressed his condolences to the families of those killed in a plane crash in Rostov-on-Don, according to the head of state page on Twitter.
In addition, the meeting of the International Advisory Council, headed by Poroshenko began with a minute of silence for the victims of a plane crash in Rostov-on-Don.
"Together with members of the International Advisory Council honored the victims of the crash in Rostov, including eight Ukrainians", - said in a statement.
Plane crash in Rostov-on-Don took place on the night of 18 on 19 March. During the crash on board were 62 people - 55 passengers and seven crew members. It is reported that there were no survivors.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars