Panov's lawyer: There is no opportunity to contact with Ukrainian arrested in Crimea
No one knows how or why Panov appeared at administrative border with Crimea
There is no opportunity to communicate with detained and accused by Moscow of preparing terrorist attacks in Crimea Evgeny Panov. Panov’s lawyer Jaroslav Grishin stated this, Radio Svoboda reports.
According to him, no one knows how or why Panov appeared at the administrative border with Crimea, spouse and parents of the detainee claim that he had planned to meet friends near Energodar at the weekend.
In addition, the lawyer believes that Russian media fabricated the video of Panov’s interrogation, in which he allegedly confessed in preparing acts of sabotage on the peninsula.
"This video is total falsification. Sorry, but the presence of a lawyer is required during interrogation. Do you see a lawyer there, even Russian? No. We see that the man like a zombie answers some questions, looking at one point. His lips are smashed and he has a scar on his forehead, his face black and blue from the bruises", Grishin said.
According to the latest information, Evgeny Panov is still in the Crimea.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case