Occupied Crimea's authorities invite Trump to visit peninsula
"A picture paints a thousand words", so called Crimean First vice Prime Minister says
The so called authorities of the occupied Crimea invited candidate for the US Presidency Donald Trump to visit peninsula. As Ria Novosti reports, First Vice Prime Minister of the Crimea Mikhail Sheremet said this.
"A picture paints a thousand words. West hears lots of misrepresentation of the life here. We are happy to invite all our friends to relax and see how we live in peace, wellness and prosperity", Sheremet said.
At the same time Sheremet stressed that there is no need to treat Trump's speeches in earnest until he's only the candidate.
"We would like to hear the statements of President Trump. These all are only the election pledges, but we hope for sanity", he added.
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain