Novikov: "Another Russians except Alexandrov and Yerofeyev detained in Ukraine"
The publication of such information would cause more pressure on Putin
Russian Intelligence Servicemen Alexander Alexandrov and Yevgeniy Yerofeyev are not the only ones, but simply the most famous Russian military, who were detained in Donbas, said the lawyer of Nadiya Savchenko Ilya Novikov.
"The Russian servicemen Alexandrov and Yerofeyev and not the only ones, there are another Russian military who were detained on the territory of Ukraine during the hostilities. But they are the only ones which are well known, they are ... well, let's not talk in captivity - they are in custody, they are detained. And media hasn’t enough information about the rest of them, "- said Novikov.
At the same time, he expressed the opinion that this is more a negative fact.
"I do not think that is good when no one knows does the Ukrainian side have in custody other Russian citizens. It is unknown whether they are military or not, we do not have enough information. If we’ll have such, it could be a constant pressure on Putin. There is no such pressure, so it complicates the process and reduce our ability for exchanges ", - said the lawyer.
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case