NATO to monitor Russia’s troop maneuvers in Black Sea
USA and Bulgarian Air Force are going to jointly patrol airspace of Black Sea region
The F-15 US fighter jets and Bulgarian MiG-29 will conduct joint patrols over the waters of the Black Sea as part of NATO's efforts to curb Russian aggression in the region next month. Voice of America agency writes this.
After the Alliance has stepped up patrols of the airspace at its eastern flank in the Baltic States, some NATO members were in favor of carrying out similar operations in the Black Sea region.
NATO said that two of the F-15 will fly together with the Bulgarian MiG-29. Patrols will start on September 9 and will end on September 16.
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
Sweden: Russia aggravates situation in the region 11 October, 12:38
Russia bombers fly near Iceland passenger airliner 27 September, 09:47
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars