NATO to help Ukraine fight against hybrid war
Collaborative center of actions against hybrid war to be opened in Kyiv
According to UNIAN, the Deputy Minister of Defense of Ukraine Igor Dolgov said this during the briefing "NATO Summit in Warsaw 2016 and Ukraine".
"Ukraine and NATO will run joint platform against the hybrid war. This will be done within the framework of a comprehensive package of assistance of the Alliance to Ukraine. I hope that center against the hybrid war will open in Kyiv after the discussion of all the detail", he said.
Dolgov also told about the latest movements of Russian divisions to the Ukrainian border, in particular on the 20th military unit transfer to Voronezh region.
"Ukraine draws in the enemy forces," Dolgov stressed.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars