NATO fighters intercept Russian fighters Su-24
Russian fighters spotted twice above Baltics
NATO fighters twice intercepted Russian military aircraft in the Baltic region last week. Lithuanian Defense Ministry press service reports this.
NATO fighters accompanied the transport plane An-26 from the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation to the main part of the country on June 14.
They also accompanied the transport plane Tu-134 flying to the opposite direction on June 16.
Both aircraft followed according to a predetermined plan, communicated with dispatchers and enabled their transmitters.
But in both cases, the transport planes were accompanied by two Russian fighters Su-24, which flew without pre-agreed flight plan with transponders turned off and without contacting the dispatchers.
Sweden: Russia aggravates situation in the region 11 October, 12:38
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
Russia bombers fly near Iceland passenger airliner 27 September, 09:47
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars