Nadiya Savchenko’s lawyers as well as journalists may not participate in trial
After plane crash Rostov airport is temporarily closed and flights are cancelled
Nadiya Savchenko’s lawyers and journalists may not participate in trial which will take place in the Donetsk Court of the Rostov region, where the verdict to Ukrainian pilot will be announced, - stated Nadiya’s lawyer Mark Feygin.
The matter is that, in connection with the plane crash Rostov airport is temporarily closed and flights on 19 and 20 March are canceled.
"By the way, due to the plane crash in Rostov-on-Don, the airport is closed. So the Nadiya Savchenko’s lawyers as well as the journalists may not participate in trial.” - wrote Feygin.
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas