Nadiya Savchenko may be released in April, - lawyer
The negotiations between John Kerry and Vladinir Putin were important
Nadiya Savchenko may be released in April, - said her lawyer, Ilya Novikov during the "Evening prime" in a live on "112 Ukraine".
Responding to a question whether the negotiations of US Secretary of State John Kerry and Russian President Vladimir Putin have influenced the position of the Russian authorities on the Ukrainian pilot Nadiya Savchenko, her lawyer Ilya Novikov said that "these negotiations were important."
"During the past year, even a little more, since February 2015, when the Minsk agreement was signed, we continually heard from Russian officials, including Putin, that the future of Nadiya Savchenko will not be decided until the Court sentence will come into force. It shall come into force at the beginning of April and I have some confidential information that precisely this period was discussed, some decisions, some specific ways of her release - whether it will be exchanging, or something else, will be announced soon after the verdict will be announced definitively, "- said Novikov.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest 27 October, 13:30
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case