Most reasonable option for Russia is an acquittal to Nadiya Savchenko, - her sister
Vira Savchenko doesn’t know anything today about her sister's state of health
The most reasonable option for Russia is an acquittal to Nadiya Savchenko, - said Ukrainian pilot’s sister Vira Savchenko during her interview to 112 Channel.
She noted that the pilot’s exchange option - it is "not a question of transfer of nuclear weapons."
"I do not know what he (Putin - Ed.) will do next. The issue of people exchange - it's not a question of transfer of some nuclear weapons. For the civilized world, the most sensible option would be an acquittal, "- said Nadiya’s sister.
She also said she doesn’t know anything today about her sister state of health.
"The Ombudsman stated that she’s doing everything possible for my sister to be visited by Ukrainian doctors, but Russians have vacations," - said Vera Savchenko.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars