Leader of Ukrainian diaspora in Moscow banned to enter Russia
Victor Hirzhov, co-chairman of NGO "Ukrainians of Moscow", has been denied from entry to Russia for 5 years
Victor Hirzhov, one of the leaders of the Ukrainian diaspora in Moscow, was banned from entering Russia for 5 years, Radio Liberty reports.
Last night he was got off the train by Russian border guards at the transition point "Bryansk - Orlovsky." He was denied from entry to Russia for 5 years - from 1 September 2015 until 1 September 2020 due to resolution of the Russian Federal Security Service.
Victor Hirzhov is a co-chairman of the regional NGO "Ukrainians of Moscow" and the executive secretary of the public organization "Ukrainian Congress in Russia". He lives in Moscow about 20 years and leads an active social activities as a leader of the Ukrainian diaspora in Russia. In Moscow Viktor Hirzhov has a wife and two adult children, who are the citizens of Russia.
In 2009 from entry to Russia was banned another activist of the Ukrainian diaspora in Russia - Yuriy Kononenko. Since then he can not see his father, whose health does not allow him to leave Moscow.
As it was reported before, Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation banned the entrance to the country for Vira Savchenko, the sister of Nadiya Savchenko until 2020.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars