Lawyer Feygin intends to visit Sushchenko in jail
"We are writing a huge opus of his testimony, and I think by Tuesday will finish the investigation and file the petition, "- he said.
Lawyer Mark Feygin today arrived in Moscow jail "Lefortovo" to visit the arrested Ukrainian journalist who is accused of spying in the territory of Russia Roman Sushchenko. Feygin stated this on the air of TV channel "112 Ukraine".
"I am now sitting in a line in the" Lefortovo "and expecting to visit him, but the chance is small. Today is Friday, a short working day. And I'm 16th in the line. Yesterday the investigator Krekov who's working on our case, called me and said that there will be investigations on Monday at 14:30. I suspect that they will introduce a decree on appointment of expertise. And for Tuesday I have arranged the 7th place in a line. And sure enough I'll visit him, for a couple of hours. We are writing a huge opus of his testimony, and I think by Tuesday will finish the investigation and file the petition, "- he said.
On September 30, Russian Federal Security Service has detained in Moscow journalist of Ukrinform Roman Sushchenko on suspicion of espionage. The Russian security services believe that Sushchenko is an employee of the Main Intellligence Directorate of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry. The Ukrainian intelligence agency didn't confirm the involvement of Sushchenko.
Kremlin begins to discredit Roman Sushchenko, - lawyer 6 October, 12:23
FSB to bring charges for Sushchenko today – Mark Feygin 7 October, 12:14
Sushchenko case: Ukrainian reporter arrested for two months 3 October, 11:30
Feygin: Sushchenko feels fine, denies his guilt 4 October, 20:28
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas