Large-scale military checks in Russia: Footage released
Video was uploaded by Russian Defense Ministry
The spot military checks are underway in Russia, the country’s Defense Ministry reported. According to Minister Sergei Shoigu, the checks are conducted under instructions of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The checks involve the troops of Southern, Western and Central Military Districts, as well as the Northern Fleet and the main commands of aerospace forces and airborne troops.
The tests will take place from August 25 to 31. Then, Russia is to launch Caucasus 2016, the large-scale military exercises in the Southern Military District.
The video belongs to the Youtube channel of Russian defense ministry.
Watch the video:
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars