Kremlin promises to react to possible US cyber attacks
Earlier, US Vice President Joe Biden said that Washington would respond to Russian cyber attacks
Russia will respond to possible cyber attacks from the US. This was stated by Russian presidential aide Yuri Ushakov, according to "RIA Novosti".
"Obviously, we will do it, of course. It was already on the verge of rudeness. Especially when they mentioned specific figures from the Russian leadership.." - He said to a question regarding the response of the Russian Federation.
In turn, the president's press secretary, Dmitry Peskov, said that such threats against Moscow "are unprecedented."
"We will take precautions ... Of course, against the background of such aggressive line, unpredictable line we have to take measures to protect the interests, such as to hedge our risks," - said Peskov.
Previously, NBC, citing intelligence sources reported that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is preparing a response on the a cyber attack in response to Russia's actions.
Later, the US Vice-President Joe Biden said that Washington would respond to Russian cyber attacks.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars