Kremlin: investigation of MH17 crash is doomed to failure
Russian presidential press secretary Dmitry Peskov also said that the investigation is doomed to lack of objectivity
Russian presidential press secretary Dmitry Peskov, in an interview with "First Channel", said that the model of investigation of Boeing "Malaysian airlines", which crashed in Ukraine in 2014, is doomed to failure, reports the "TASS".
"The investigation can not be conducted on the basis of the paradigm that in a few minutes after the tragedy at the official level in certain countries authorities stand and say that Russia is to blame." If it is conducting on the basis of this paradigm, then it consequently doomed to lack of objectivity, it is doomed to failure " - says Peskov.
Journalists reported that the plane was shot down from the Russian "Buk", which on the next day after the tragedy - 18 July, already was in Russia. The shot was done from the field near Pervomaiske (near Torez and Sneizhne).
At the moment investigation has about 100 names of people who might be involved in the transportation or use of this particular installation in Ukraine.
Recall, the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs called the Ambassador of the Russian Federation in connection with the criticism of the Russian side of the MH 17 investigation. After this Russia plans to make a similar step and call an official representative of Amsterdam.
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas