Kremlin hopes for Putin, Obama meeting at G20 Summit
Summit will take place in China in early September
The Kremlin is counting on the fact that the presidents of Russia and the United States, Vladimir Putin and Barack Obama will be able to communicate during the summit of G20 on September 4-5 in China. The Press Secretary of the Russian President Dmitriy Peskov announced this, TASS "reports.
The US President’s Deputy Assistant for National Security Ben Rhodes said that Obama hopes to meet with the President of Russia to discuss various issues earlier on Monday.
"We also look forward to that opportunity", Peskov said.
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars