Kerry: Russia is welcomed to fight against ISIS
US have grave concerns if Russia strikes on the territories, where al-Qaida and ISIS do not locate their forces
Speaking at the U.N. Security Council, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said that the U.S. "are deeply concerned about the possible situation, when Russia strikes on those areas where there are no ISIS and al-Qaida groups. These strikes would jeopardize Russia’s intensions to fight against ISIS". John Kerry also highlighted that Russia must not support Syrian President Bashar Assad.
"We have informed Russia that we are prepared to hold these deconfliction talks as early as possible, this week, - he added. - The U.S. and the coalition will conduct air operations, as we used to do it from the very beginning".
Recalling, today Russia has already conducted its first airstrike against ISIS in Syria.
John Kerry also highlighted that winning an informational war against ISIS is also an extremely important step in solving the situation. Meanwhile, social media swarm with the videos from the locals, showing appearence of the Russian aviation in Syria.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition 27 October, 17:31
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case