In Russia Ukrainian was imprisoned for espionage
Citizen of Ukraine Valentin Vigovskiy is charged with espionage on Russain territory
In Moskow the court sentenced to 11 years in high security institution Ukrainin citizen Valentin Vigovskiy. In Russian Federation he`s charged with espionage. The information was published by “Interfax”
It is said Vigovskiy was proclaimed guilty under article 276 of Penal Code of Russia. Also court decided to take away 3900 Euro found among Vigovskiy`s personal stuff.
After the announcement of his quilt Ukrainian got a chance to talk to the member of Ukrainian Embassy.
Minister of Forign Affeirs of Ukraine Pavlo Klinkin responded in Twitter to all the prosecutions: “Here is another proof of contrariness and cynicism of Russia”.
Vigovskiy`s lawyer already announced they would appeal against all the charges.
Ukrainian consul prevented from visiting detained Kolchenko 1 October, 14:00
Gerashchenko: Ukraine demands that Russia releases Sushchenko 3 October, 10:00
Sushchenko case: Ukrainian reporter arrested for two months 3 October, 11:30
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars