Crimean Tatar Mejlis banned in Russia
Protection of the Mejlis of Crimean Tatar people is going to appeal against the decision to ban and its recognition as an extremist organization
In Russia, today was upheld the decision of ban of Crimean Tatar people Mejlis, reports "TASS". The corresponding decision was made by the Supreme Court of Russia.
"Resolution of the Supreme Court of the Crimea (the so-called Court of the occupied Crimea, - Ed.) remains unchanged, the appeal - without satisfaction", - announced the decision the chairman of panel of judges.
As noted, in such a way the decision to ban entered into force.
Protection of the Mejlis of Crimean Tatar people is going to appeal against the decision to ban and its recognition as an extremist organization. It is reported by the correspondent of TV channel "112 Ukraine" referring to representatives of the organization "Memorial", whose lawyers represent the interests of Mejlis.
"In fact, today the document comes into force, because it was an appeal from the organization" Memorial ", which defended in court the representatives of Mejlis. They said that the decision is illegal, they will try to appeal, but after the decision of the Supreme Court to do this on the Russian Federation territory will be difficult ... "- said the reporter.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case