In Moscow, police detained 20 protesters during action in Nadiya Savchenko's support
Police officer declared to the protesters that action is illegal, and demanded to disband
In Moscow, police detained at least 20 protesters participated in action in support of the Ukrainian pilot Nadiya Savchenko.
It is reported that 15 people were loaded into the first police van that pulled up to the police department "Tverskoy", and 5 people - in the second.
Earlier we reported that Protest against Nadiya Savchenko's imprisonment was held in London
"Interfax" referring to the organizers of the rally reported that a total of 30 people were detained. Police officer declared to the protesters that the action is illegal, and demanded to disband. Once participants have refused to fulfill the requirement, police began to arrest action participants.
In addition, near the metro station "Paveletskaya" a single protester Vladimir Shreydler was detained. He was brought to the police station "Zamoskvorechye" and released after a preventive interview.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars