In Beslan, unknown men attacked participants of action against Putin
Also they attacked a journalist who attended the event
In Beslan were attacked Ella Kesaeva and Svetlana Margieva - mothers of the hostages that were taken in the school number 1 in 2004, who on a day of mourning wore T-shirts with the inscription "Putin - the executioner of Beslan." Also has been attacked the correspondent of "Novaya Gazeta" Elena Kostyuchenko, according to her colleague Elena Milashina stated this on "Facebook".
According to the journalist, in this attack participated a group of "unidentified men in civilian clothes, who were herded in large numbers into the territory of the school of Beslan."
Recall, September 1, 2004, more than 30 terrorists under the command of Colonel Rasul Hachbaroa seized the Beslan school after the beginning of the school year. They opened machine-gun fire over the heads of the crowd and almost all herded into the school building - mostly to the gym, which was mined.Two days later, the car pulled up to the school with four members of the Emergencies Ministry, who were supposed to take the bodies of victims. At that moment in the school there was an explosion, after which both sides started indiscriminate firing.
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case