Good bye blue sky of Russia's Transaero
The total debt of Transaero Airlines is about $4 bln
General Director of "Transaero" Dmitriy Saprykin announced the intention to apply to the arbitration court to declare the bankruptcy of the Russia's airline, TASS.
The total debt of Transaero Airlines is about $4 bln. Among the major creditors were called Sberbank, VTB, VEB, and Gazprombank.
Transaero also reports that the company has not yet received a request from shareholders to get acquainted with the act of an unscheduled inspection of the Agency, based on the results from October 26, which cancelled the air operator certificate of the carrier. In connection with the bankruptcy, residents of Sakhalin and the Kurils cannot fly to Moscow: there are no economy class tickets, and the cost of business class tickets - $2260 per round trip
Earlier, an unknown unsource from the aviation circles reported that the original audit findings of the commission may not cancel the air operator certificate, but just suspend it for some time. It has been reported that by March 2015, Transaero had accumulated around 1.1 bln EUR of debt. According to the experts, in recent years the biggest private airline "Transaero" increased its fleet and passenger traffic ignoring adequate market demands.
Against this backdrop, war between Russia and Ukraine in the sky reaches its peak: starting from October 25, flights between the Ukrainian and Russian cities are not performed.
Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest 27 October, 13:30
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy 27 October, 11:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case