Gas ultimatum to Russia
If Russia wants to sell gas to Ukraine, it should cost less than 200 dollars
Russian monopolist, company named “Gazprom” will be able to sell gas to Ukraine only if in 2016 the price will be lowered down less than 200 dollars per thousand cubic meters.
This was said by Minister of Energy of Ukraine Volodymyr Demchyshyn.
“Russians understand that to be competitive they have to lower down the price up to less than 200 dollars. And it is not a discount, it`s a market conjuncture", - said Demchyshyn.
“Either they introduce price less than 200 dollars, or they wouldn`t be able to sell gas to us at all”
Not so long time ago Russian mass media insisted that approximate price for Ukraine will be about 146 dollars per one hundred cubic meters.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case