Funds of Russian Federation Reserve Fund may end up in current year, - source
The money from National Welfare Fund, Russian authorities may start spending already in 2017
Funds of the Reserve Fund of the Russian Federation may end later this year or in the next year, and funds from the National Welfare Fund (NWF), the Russian authorities may start spending in 2017. It is reported by the Russian TASS agency referring to a source close to the Ministry of Finance.
"There will be a little bit next year, and maybe they will spend it (this year), if the privatization will not take place in the planned volume but, most likely early next year." - Said the source.
The interviewer did not rule out that they will spend money from the National Welfare Fund in 2017 (NWF).
"Today the government do not refuse of this idea" - said the source.
Let us remind, the international reserves of Ukraine in August increased by 21 million dollars.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case