France’s MPs demonstratively violate international law and policy of their own state arriving in Crimea, - Klimkin
11 French deputies arrived in occupied Crimea on July 29
French parliamentarians went to the Crimea, demonstratively violating the international law and the position of their own state. Ukrainian Foreign Ministry states this on the visit of French Parliament members to the occupied Crimea.
The Foreign Ministry expressed strong protest on the fact of this trip.
"Despite numerous warnings from the Ukrainian side, French politicians demonstrably violated the Ukrainian legislation and the international law, ignored the official position of their own state, which stands firmly for the protection of sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine", Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin stated.
"We regard these actions as a manifestation of conscious political support for the Russian aggression against Ukraine, the adoption of the Kremlin's policy of suppression of human rights in the occupied peninsula", added Klimkin.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas