Finland ready to support sanctions against Russia regarding situation in Crimea, - Ambassador
President and Prime Minister of Finland consider Minsk agreement only tool for solving problems in Donbas
Finland considers Crimea part of Ukraine and is ready to support sanctions against Russia or any other decision taken by the European Union regarding the deteriorating situation with Crimea. This was announced by Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine in Finland Andriy Olefirov in the air "112 Ukraine".
"Finland voted for the fact the referendum in the Crimea was illegal, Crimea is part of Ukraine. Therefore, Finland is ready to support sanctions against Russia, or any other solution that would be generated ин the EU. Finland supports Ukraine through humanitarian aid department, as well as through participation in special OSCE monitoring mission, "- said Olefirov.
"Today, the President and Prime Minister of Finland said that Minsk agreements are the only instrument to resolve the issue of Donbas. It is noted that the sanctions can not be removed until the full implementation of the Minsk agreements, "- said Ukrainian Ambassador to Finland.
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
EU leaders to discuss relations with Russia 26 September, 21:23
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars