Federal Security Service reports on cyber attacks on at least 20 organizations in Russia
Analysis found that infection were subjected to the information resources of public authorities and management, scientific and military institutions
Russian Federal Security Service announced the "facts of penetration of malicious software designed for cyber espionage," into computer networks of about 20 organizations located in the territory of Russia.
"The analysis found that infection were subjected to the information resources of public authorities and management, scientific and military institutions, enterprises of the military-industrial complex and other objects of critical infrastructure of the country. This fact points to the targeted spread of the virus, professionally planned and executed operation" , - said in a statement.
After its introduction into the system the malware loads the necessary modules, taking into account the peculiarities of the "victim", and then is able to intercept network traffic, interception, making the screen screenshots, independent switch web-cameras and microphones, PCs, mobile devices, recording audio and video files about pressing keys on the keyboard data.
Playing disengagement 12 October, 20:30
Over past day in ATO zone 3 Ukrainian soldiers were injured, - Lysenko 15 October, 17:07
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars