EU: there is no evidence of Russia’s statements about events in Crimea
EU will continue to support territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine and its reform program
"We are unaware of any evidence to support Russian claim concerning the alleged events in Armyansk (Crimea). The European Union has repeatedly condemned and does not recognize the illegal annexation of Crimea and Sevastopol by the Russian Federation", reads the report.
The representation pointed out that the EU will continue to support the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine and its reform program.
"The EU calls for a peaceful resolution of the conflict, including in eastern Ukraine, where all parties including Russia have to be fully involved in the full implementation of the Minsk agreements", reads a commentary.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case