Detained in DNR Russian journalists came back to Russia
"They bullied us psychologically, nothing more", said journalists about Ministry of State Security officers
Detained in "DNR" journalists of Russian Rain TV channel Sergei Erzhenkov and Vasily Polonsky are already in the territory of the Russian Federation. They are in Rostov-on-Don and got in touch with the editorial staff of the channel, reports Rain TV.
It is reported that the journalists were detained in the evening, on 25 November. As Polonsky said, the officers of DNR Ministry of State Security came to his apartment and then journalists were taken to the main building of the Ministry.
"The interrogation" was conducted by three "Ministry of State Security employees." They watched the journalists recordings and delete them. They also blocked the phone of Polonsky, phone and laptop of Erzhenkov, the report said.
Ministry of State Security officers did not use physical violence."They bullied us psychologically, nothing more", said Polonsky.
Now the enter to DNR is prohibited for both Rain TV journalists.
Trilateral contact group meeting kicks off in Minsk 7 December, 13:29
Militants shelled ATO forces position 30 times during this day and night 1 December, 08:31
- europe12:17Freight train derailed in Bulgaria, there are victims
- UKRAINE TOP 11:31Every effort is made to return political prisoners from Russia, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS10:46CIA identified individuals who helped Russia intervene in US elections
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism