Crimea’s parliament compares alleged attack of Ukraine’s saboteurs with declaration of war
Russia said Ukraine tried to break through in Crimea, the Ukrainian military accused of murder of Federal Security Service agent and Russian soldier
Crimean Parliament compared the attack of allegedly Ukrainian saboteurs with a declaration of war. Vice-Speaker of the Crimean parliament Remzi Ilyasov stated this, RBC reports.
"According to UN resolution on the definition of aggression, this is an act of aggression, and considering that the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine is behind this attempt of sabotage, it can be considered, in fact, as a declaration of war", reads the report.
He added that Russia reserves the right to respond in accordance with national military doctrine.
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars