Court in Crimea arrest Panov for two months
Occupied Simferopol Court handed this decision
"The court arrested Panov for 2 months", the spokesman said, noting that such a decision was announced by Kyiv district court judge Tatyana Rube on Thursday.
It is reported that the trial was delayed for several hours and was held behind closed doors. Representatives of the Court refused to announce their decision after the verdict, referring to the fact that journalists are not the participants of the process, but a source in the court has confirmed the decision.
Panov was taken to the court of Simferopol in guarded minibus, after the meeting he was also escorted from the courthouse.
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars