Court arrested second "suspect in the preparing terrorist acts" in Crimea, - source
Andriy Zahtey is arrested for 1 month and 26 days, trial was held behind closed doors
The District Court of Simferopol has arrested the second suspect in the allegedly preparing "terrorist acts" in occupied Crimea Andriy Zahtey. This was reported to "Tass" by a source in the court.
The trial was held behind closed doors.
"The court agreed with the arguments of the investigation and the has chosen measure of restraint in the form of detention for a period of 1 month and 26 days to Zahtey Andriy, born in 1971, resident of the Crimea", - said the source.
Let us remind, on August, 10 Russia accused Ukraine of preparing a terrorist attack in the occupied Crimea. Russian FSB also announced the elimination of Ukrainian intelligence network on the peninsula. The Federal Security Service claimed that the detained citizens are from both Ukraine and Russia. And this network was allegedly supervised by Evgeniy Panov, born in 1977. He is detained. Later FSB claimed about the second member of intelligence network - Andriy Zahtey.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars