Company manager of Putin’s general affairs department shot dead in Moscow
Dmitriy Kryukov was CEO at President Service company, - Interfax
A manager of the company that belongs to the general affairs department of Russian president, Dmitriy Kryukov, was found dead in his office in Moscow. Interfax news agency reported that with the reference to a police source.
The 45-year-old was CEO at President Service company.
The body was found last night. A group of investigators is working at the crime scene, they are looking into the relevant details, the agency reports.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia Today bank accounts blocked in Britain 17 October, 16:14
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars