Canada SIS believes Russia may unleash new war
In recent years Russia has started large-scale rearmament of troops
According to UNIAN, citing Gazeta Wyborcza, Canada Intelligence Service reached this conclusion.
In the 104 pages the recent changes in domestic and foreign policy of the Russian Federation were analyzed. Thus, the authors of the report concluded that President Vladimir Putin's position remains firm, so he is likely to continue pursuing his expansion policy in an attempt to expand its influence abroad.
At the same time, Canadian experts are convinced that the opening of a new front in the hybrid war, that Russia initiated against the Ukrainian in Crimea and Donbas, is unlikely.
The CSIS believes that Moscow will open a new military front and will not hide their involvement or avoid responsibility, as it was in the case with Ukraine.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars