Bodies of 14 Russian soldiers who fought in Syria moved to Crimea, - Ukraine’s Defense Ministry
The corpses were shipped to Novofedorivka and Feodosia, southern part of the peninsula
Russian military leadership continues to conceal the facts of deaths of Russian servicemen during military actions in Syria. In November 2015, bodies of 14 soldiers who took part in the Syrian conflict were transported to Crimea, reported the Main Department of Intelligence at Ukraine’s Defense Ministry.
"Bodies of 4 aircraft personnel and engineers, plus 10 marines who participated in the Syrian conflict were moved to Novofedorivka and Feodosia in the occupied Crimea”, reads the message by the Main Department of Intelligence.
Besides, the press service of the Department noted that “on December 1, a naval action group of the Caspian fleet of the Russian Navy left its base in Makhachkala. In the near future, the ships could launch a missile attack on the Syrian soil"
Previously, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that his country is not involved in any ground operations in Syria where Russia’s Armed Forces fire missiles and drop bombs on positions of Islamist militants. According to him, the strikes are performed by Russian aircraft and warships.
In late October, bodies of 26 Russian servicemen were moved from Syria to Sevastopol. The perished soldiers served in 810th Marines Detached Brigade, Coastal Defense Troops of the Black Sea Fleet.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars