Biden described conditions under which US will cooperate with Russia in Syria
None of the points of the agreement on Syria was based on trust
US Vice President Joe Biden said the United States will cooperate with Russia on the Syrian issue, but only if Russia will fulfill the conditions of the armistice in Syria, previously developed by Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and US Secretary of State John Kerry. He said this in an interview with Yahoo News.
According to him, this is only possible "if Russia will fulfill its part of the agreement both on the ground and in the air." In particular, the Russian Federation shall not use the Armed Air Forces that will allow the delivery of humanitarian aid to Aleppo and save many lives.
Biden stressed that Washington would not cooperate with Moscow in Syria if Russia "will not make the right choice." American Vice-President stressed that none of the points of the agreement on Syria was based on trust.
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas