Back in the USSR: In Russia will appear analogue to pioneer organization
Declared aim of new all-Russia organization is to promote the formation of personality based on system of values inherent to Russian society, stated in the presidential decree
Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree №536 "On creation of the Russian national social youth organization Russian Pupils Movement,” as stated at the official legal information portal of the Russian Federation.
"The purpose of the organization is to improve public policy in education of the younger generation and promote the formation of personality based on the "inherent to Russian society value system," follows from the document.
Federal Agency for Youth Affairs (Rosmolodezh) is appointed the founder of the organization. By the end of March 2016, the Russian government must define a list of assets to be transferred to the new organization.
The supreme body of the Russian Pupils Movement will be the congress, which to be convened on the basis of the Coordination Council. The chairman and two co-chairs, elected for a term of three years, will manage the Council.
To ensure cooperation between executive and local authorities with the new organization, at the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs will be established the Russian Center for children and young people.
To the knowledge, All-Soviet Union pioneer organization n.a. V.I.Lenin was established on May 1922 in USSR. To the organization were admitted children of age from 9 to 14 years old on allegedly voluntary basis. The main aim of pioneer organization was an education of younger generation in the spirit of struggle for the Communist Party’s goals pursuit.
Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment 28 October, 10:33
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case