Airport "Odesa" stopped working with Russian airlines "Transaero"
The reason of such a decision is the debts of Russian company
International airport “Odesa” has decided to suspend the flights of Russian airlines "Transaero" due to the large amount of debts, as reported Interfax with the reference to the press office of “Odesa”.
However, the precise volume of the debt of the Russian side is not disclosed. As of September 23, this number amounted to $649.254 thousand. September 25, the Government of Ukraine decided to ban flights of Russian airlines to Ukraine. This measures primarily concerns "Aeroflot" and "Transaero".
As was reported before, Ukrainian State Aviation Service announced the execution of all necessary procedures to notify the Russian airlines on sanctions imposed against them by Ukrainian government. Russian airlines, mentioned in the sanctions list, won’t get permission to perform flights to the Ukrainian cities since October 25. Russian airlines will not be able to make flights to Ukraine from October 25. Recalling, Kremlin called this decision a madness.
September 22, a decree of President Poroshenko on the imposing of sanctions against the Russian Federation entered into force. These restrictive measures embrace more than 400 individuals and 90 entities of Russia and other countries involved in the annexation of Crimea and aggression in Donbas.
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
EU Council not to impose sanctions against Russia because of Syria 17 October, 20:36
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels