Ukraine imposed sanctions against militants-supporting charities
Special services have identified financial supporters of militants
The Council of National Security and Defense decided to start sanctions to a number of Russian charitable funds, reports UNN referring to press-service of the Security Service of Ukraine.
Thus, the SSU has come out with such initiative because of involvement of several funds to financing “illegal armed groups and terrorist organizations "DPR" and "LPR"”.
The list of organizations to suffer restrictive measures included, in particular, charitable foundations: Global Initiatives, Yekaterina Gubareva’s Fund, Christ’s new martyrs and confessors , the fund We don’t abandon our guys, and Interregional public organization on promoting the conservation of domestic traditions and cultural heritage Veche.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars