Schetyna to call Russian Ambassador because of his statements on WWII
Russian Ambassador said in an interview to Polish television that Poland repeatedly blocked creation of anti-Hitler coalition
Foreign Ministry of Poland on Monday, September 28 will cause Russian Ambassador Serhiy Andriyiv because of his statements about the Second World War to TVN24 channel, stated Grzegorz Schetyna, Polish Foreign Minister, TVN24.
"It's harsh words showing misunderstanding of history and lack of awareness. They do not correspond to reality. I decided to summon Ambassador to the Foreign Ministry on Monday", said Schetyna.
Earlier, the Russian diplomat announced in an interview that Russian-Polish relations are in the worst condition since 1945. He also stressed that Poland was responsible for starting the Second World War because of its policy in 1930’s.
"Polish policy led to the catastrophe of September 1939, because during the 30-ies Poland had repeatedly blocked creation of a coalition against Nazi Germany. Poland is therefore partly responsible for the catastrophe that happened after", stated Andriyiv.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition 27 October, 17:31
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case