Russia sent fortieth humanitarian convoy to Donbas
The convoy consists of more than 100 vans
Russia sent the fortieth so-called humanitarian convoy to Donbass, reported the press service of Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations.
"The convoy consists of more than 100 vans, which carry more than 1,200 tons of humanitarian aid. Among it - food and medicines", said in the statement.
Before arriving to the border, the convoy is divided into two parts. One of them will proceed to the checkpoint "Donetsk", the second - to "Matveyev Kurgan."
Recall that the previous, 39th humanitarian convoy, arrived to Donbas on September 24.
Representatives of the Ukrainian government and the security services have repeatedly stated that Russia under the guise of "humanitarian convoy" gives oil and lubricants, new equipment, arms, and ammunition to its troops and militants and takes out bodies of deceased combatants.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars