Trilateral meeting on gas to be held on September 25
Russia confirms its participance together with Ukraine and the European Commission
Russian Ministry of Energy confirmed the trilateral meeting of Ukraine, Russia, and the European Commission on gas on September 25 in Brussels. This was stated by Russian Minister Novak, reports Interfax-Ukraine.
"The trilateral talks between Russia, Ukraine, and the European Commission will be held on September 25 in Brussels. The discount will be approved by the government before the end of month" - he said.
Novak said that in negotiations the parties will agree on the text of a tripartite protocol.
Earlier it was reported that Andriy Kobolev, head of Naftogaz, and Aleksei Miller, head of Gazprom, continue coordinating on the details and conditions of gas supply this week.
Head of Gazprom Alexei Miller said that the parties agreed on the basic parameters of gas supply, and the agreement is likely to be signed this week involving the European Commission. Also, prepaid gas supplies are scheduled to resume since October 1.
Gazprom also stressed that the company do not insists on the "take or pay" principle for the next two quarters.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars