Lavrov arrived to New York to attend UN General Assembly
Sergei Lavrov will meet Mogherini, Stoltenberg, and Ban Ki-moon
Russian Foreign Minister Serhiy Lavrov arrived to New York in order to attend the UN General Assembly. He is scheduled to hold more than 50 official meetings, Interfax.
"In particular, Russian Foreign Minister is expected to meet US Secretary of State John Kerry, EU High Representative Federica Mogherini, and NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg", said in a statement.
In addition, Lavrov plans to have conversations with foreign ministers of several countries, such as Iran, Syria, China, Germany, Greece, Finland, Lebanon, Algeria, Switzerland, and others.
Within the framework of the UN General Assembly also President Poroshenko is planned to deliver speech, as well as meeting between presidents of Russia and the United States, Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin.
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars