Russia uses Polish children for provocations - Foreign Ministry
Ukrainian Foreign Ministry condemned Russia in sending Polish children to Crimea
Ukrainian Foreign Ministry condemned Russia's actions regarding the trip of Polish children to occupied Crimea, stated Maryana Betsa, speaker of the Ministry, at press briefing.
"Ukrainian Foreign Ministry expresses its concern about visit of the group of Polish children to Crimea. We condemn Russia's use of Polish children for committing political provocations. The trip was organized by the NGO Centre for Polish-Russian dialogue and unity without Ukrainian consent, which is a serious violation of both international law standards and Ukrainian laws", said Betsa.
The Foreign Ministry, as Betsa stated, in addition to condemning Russia, also sent note to the Foreign Ministry of Poland. However, in Polish Foreign Ministry, as well as in the mentioned Centre, declared that the Polish side was not informed about the trip, which was organized entirely by the Russian side.
"Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of Poland submitted a note to the Foreign Ministry of this country to express the position of Ukraine on this issue. In addition, representatives of our embassy in Ministry of Education of the Republic of Poland met Polish non-governmental organizations, including the Warsaw branch of Centre for Polish-Russian dialogue and unity. The Centre confirmed the fact of unsanctioned trip of group of Polish children to Crimea. However, it was noted that such a trip was organized by the Moscow branch of the Centre on their own, without the consent of the Polish side", said Foreign Ministry spokeswoman.
Few days ago it became known that the Russian authorities have organized a trip to Russia-annexed Crimea of Polish teenagers-winners of the contest on Russian literature. The trip was organized by the NGO Centre for Polish-Russian dialogue and unity.
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars